Re: Fluke 90 Z80 board tester

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 14:11:59 EDT

I just got this yesterday. Still in the original package and never used.
I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but it looks like it can do a
lot of cool stuff and is easy to use. It's got some features that the
9010a doesn't have - like Memory soak which allows you to test static ram
over long periods of time to see how well it retains it's memory. It's
also easy for "learning curve" people like me to use.

Anyway - I also got a training video tape along with all the manuals and
was wondering how interested anyone would be in having me put this in
real-audio format and on to a real audio server? Maybe that along with
the 9010a training tapes that Mark Davisson put in RA format (parts of
which I find humorous - how many times did they blow the probe fuse?).

I also have the software to run this tester from an RS-232 port if anyone
needs it.

Just an offer if anyone is interested.....

Matt