Space duel pcb

From: <Rcpilot2u_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 18:17:18 EDT

I just got a complete space duel. The monitor was toast in the machine. I
used a
known good spare 6100. When I pluged it in it fried the low voltage section!
smoked
a resistor, diode and 2 transistors. What the heck was it? The SD board just
made a
faint ticking sound. Also the spot killer stayed on the whole time. So i
suppose there
was no x or y sweeps. Anyone had this problem? Im scared to plug it back up
:) Maybe to much voltage on the x and y? Z voltage can be high?