RE: RATbox interest

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 13:34:08 EDT

Does that mean that there would be some kind of module or save file for
each game? It would be pretty cool to make some kind of generic
troubleshooter wizard for letting non "techie" types repair their games.
Maybe even take MAME to the next level and incorporate support for it.
Of course that serial interface would be a must.

What was your vision for how system specific information would be stored
and shared? Or is the plan to provide something simple and expect others
to apply the technology?

Jon