Re: Asteroids Deluxe Cocktail Cabinent HELP

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 00:20:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/99 10:41:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
atarilunarlander@hotmail.com writes:

<< ive got an asteroids deluxe coctail machine missing the
 side access panel and "U" shaped metal retaining bar,
 i would like to buy one or have some help me with the
 dimensions, etc.. so i can possibly make one. The
 outside dimensions are a give me, but i need all the
 other specifics like what material they were made out
 of, how is the retaining mechanism situated on the
 back side etc.. i have the original owners manaul but
 it doesnt go into much detail. >>

OK, after having everyone dealing the chill, I'm going to go into my Deluxe
CT and measure the retainer bar. It seems to be brass, but I'm not 100% sure.
I should respond with dimensions and info on the clips within the next 2
days...

TTYL,
MK