Re: Deflection cooling

From: Tom Cloud <computerspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 16:17:05 EDT

In my Star Wars, and Space Wars, I have a 3" ac fan blowing on the
deflection boards/deflection transistors. Then I also have a 5" ac
fan sucking all that warmed air out of the cab. There is alot of air
moving around in them now. I also plan on doing similar mods to my
Lunar Lander, Battlezone and Star Trek. I connect them to the power
cut off switches on the back doors to the main power switch controls
them. When the game is off, the fans are off as well.

Regards,
Tom Cloud