Re: What in the world???!!

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 20:17:10 EDT

That greenville auction will be a nightmare.. they are auctioning games in
lots over 2 days, so there will be lots of stuff you'll get that you dont
want.. not to mention every collector within 1000 miles will be there..
I can imagine a lot with a quantum.. 300 hands will go up for the first
bid..

I was going to go but Pinball expo is the same weekend..