Re: Vector programming

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 11:12:35 EDT

Josh,

It may be a better idea to create a replacement ROM pack that uses RAM with the
integral batteries, and upload changes to the pack with a serial cable and
appropriate software for popular OS's.

That way, a user could easily change programs without having to purchase
cartridges, plus it makes it easier to distribute custom programs on the 'net.

Ideas? Comments?

    - Matt

--
NOTICE:
This program is sold by weight, not by volume.