cleaning sideart

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_e-simple.com>
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 18:35:27 EDT

> art" surface is pretty durable. Oh, and for side art that is dirty, I'm
> 100% in the WD40 camp. I cleaned my Tempest with it and it was like it
> was made yesterday. I also use the Novus products when doing these
> kinds of things, but they seem better as finishing products.

Interesting. Do you do anything to remove the residue afterwards or just
spray and wipe? I've got a couple cabinets that could use a little TLC.

Since we're talking about cleaning, I've always had HUGE success cleaning
control panels with SoftScrub and a toothbrush, and polishing the front of
plexi marquees with a soft polishing disc and Novus plastic polish.

Both result in items that look basically brand new (stunning difference
actually). Part of my SOP when I get new machines.

Ray