RE: Story Of Searching For A Prototype: My Quest For Missile Com mand

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_Quark.Com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 14:34:26 EDT

I was going to enter MC2 and Super Centipede into KLOV a while back and I
emailed and asked if I could make 2 entries (one for each game) and I was
told that since both games are on one board that only one entry (under
arcade classics) should be made. So I decided that wasn't as cool and I
never did it.

-jeff