RE: Space Duel pcb t-shooting

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 09:21:41 EDT

click..click...click...click...click

The last THREE times this happened on my Space Dual, this year,
replacing the AMI 137179 IC (I'm on my last one) fixed it. I don't
know why I went through so many, maybe they were all marginal
to begin with.

While speaking of Space Duel & clicking. I noticed this a while back,
from
what I remember It would click after the game was over or at some point,

I thought it was odd. A few nights ago I burned some ROMS for Gravitar
(I finally found a CP) and I think it clicked after game over also. Is
this
normal ?

Todd Miller, LAN Administrator
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com