Re: New Vector monitor project progress : yokes

From: <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 17:43:49 EDT

I think I can get the yokes wound for under $50 in batch quantity
of 100.

That should take care of us for a while, but will require a bunch
of advanced orders to do the first production build.

As the prototype and testing progresses, I'll put up a website
so that interested parties can look on.

-James

Just out of curiosity, how would you go about getting the yokes
wound? I don't imagine thats a fun hobby (winding them by hand,
that is). Popular opinion in here for the longest time was that
it is *really* expensive to hire this work out on a small scale.

Jon

-----