Re: vector project: transistor specs requested (2)

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 02:36:03 EDT

These are rated at 100 volts, 2 amps, 10 watts. The '57 is PNP
and the '07 is NPN. Case is the Motorola 152 Uniwatt case.
Ft is 50 MHz and hFE is 30 at .25 amps of collector current.

That's about as much as I can easily provide, if you need further
details I can probably dig them up.

As for the TPS98, the only reference I can find suggests they may
have been made by Sprague. I could tell you what the cross to,
but that didn't sound like the information you were trying for.