Re: Source for G05 HV diode at anode?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 13:37:52 EDT

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Gregg Woodcock wrote:

> [...]

Uhm -- is this a mail time-warp, or did you just do some work on a HV diode ?
:-)

> one can also go to the local bicycle shop and pick up a "flat
> tire" (inner tube) and tape a cut piece of that around it.

Hmm -- I haven't changed a bicycle tire in years, but I remember the rubber
being thin. I wouldn't have thought it had enough dielectric strength (or
that I even knew how to spell that :-) but if it works, it's a good
solution too.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/