Re: edge/finger connector repair

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 23:24:46 EDT

Well, actually no, this does not address the problem of toasted contacts
inside the edge connector that you have just added. I prefer to keep the
number of connections to a minimum to reduce resistance...
Again, this is a solution that I have used successfully for many years.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com