Re: Space Wars Options

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 19:56:10 EDT

"There is an emulator available (written in Java) where someone
emulated the original PDP-1 instruction set (in Java) and then ran the
PDP-1 memory image of the original Spacewars. I have the link at
home, but not here in the office, I'll dig for it tonight.
"

Download the latest copy of MESS, and try the PDP-1 version
there. It has a star field, and it's interesting to see a
space game that DOESN'T have an image of the Enterprise in
it (having been coded before the show's debut)