Re: Space Wars Demo

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 13:00:10 EDT

Jeff Bovee wrote:

> Well it's a pretty good start, the explosions are painfully slow and I flew
> right through the sun without being hurt, but it's a good start. Great
> job!!! Any way to do a menu "A La Clay" to select between playing Space
> Duel and Space Wars?

Since Jeff is writing a whole new game, it would be difficult to put both Space Duel and
Color Space Wars onto the same board without making some sort of external hardware add-on.
Clay has the advantage of adding as much ROM space as needed ( well Im sure he is limited
to like 64meg of ROM but that could easily hold all the vector game ROM's) and being able
to bank switch between whichever ROM's he wants.