RE: Space Wars Demo

From: Ozdemir, Steven S, GOVMK <sozdemir_at_att.com>
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 10:37:15 EST

G'day Ed and folks,

A couple years back I captured the entire Cinematronics schematic in
Viewlogic with the intent of putting it on a Xilinx FPGA. This was the
"Cinematronics on a Chip" project. I thoroughly reviewed the schematic,
however I never reached the phase where I tested it in simulation.

Al Kossow has kindly offered to put these FPGA files on spies, but I've
never gotten around to forwarding them to him. If someone's interested in
moving this project forward, I'll get the files to Al ASAP.

                Steve Ozdemir
                sozdemir@att.com

ps - Capturing the schematic is about 50% of the work in a project like
this.