RE: Space Wars Demo

From: Miranda K. Collins <miranda_at_dusk.org>
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 00:12:00 EST

No it has both sets. If you put it in a Space Duel cabinet and ground the
cocktail pin it will flip the screen and switch to the other controls for
the 2nd player. Of course, the buttons are all over the place because
Atari didn't keep them the same for some stupid reason. I think the
pinouts for Gravitar have the 2nd player controls unlabeled.