Re: Space Wars Demo

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 05:28:33 EST

If those are the same EAROM's that were used in Dig Dug, Tempest, Gravitar,
etc., then replacements have already been made using dallas battery-backed
ram. I convinced Jrok that they needed to be made, then he found a ton of
NOS ones :) I do have a sample repro here *and* it doesn't require the
25v? secondary power for it to work (read: it can be used in conjunction
with a jamma adaptor w/o the need of the ar2 or the 25v, although an
external amp is still needed). Anyway, if you need a couple, contact Jrok.

Jon