Re: New Vector Monitor Project: DEFLECTION SCHEMATIC FOR REVIEW

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 12:57:54 EST

I was thinking the same thing. It would seem to work much better than an analog protection
scheme. Especially when games like star wars depend on moving the beam out past the edge
of the screen momentarily. Plus, the protection algorithm could be tweaked, improved, or
whatever just by reburning the code in the microcontroller.