RE: New Vector Monitor Project: Microprocessor

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 17:21:59 EST

I can do it-- sounds like maybe 50 lines of code which I probably mostly
have anyway. If nobody objects to an Atmel AT90S1200 or AT90S2313 (around
$2) I'll just use that 'cause that's what's on the MultiJAMMA. I'll be
buying those in decent numbers, so they'll be (relatively) cheap. There's
more I/O than we need, so we could probably do the little "failure" LEDs or
a serial port or something too.

-Clay