Re: Tempest CPOs

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 21:20:33 EST

Dang! No. I've been working hard on it lately to try to finish it up, but
Steve beat me to it.

Actually his sound pretty good. They are silk screened on lexan, just like
the original. He said the colors are accurate as well.

Plus, I couldn't sell mine for that price. So, I ordered a couple from him.
I guess I'll just concentrate on the marquee instead.

-roy-