Re: Tempest CPOs

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 20:00:38 EST

I don't know who Fab Fan uses, but because the CPOs are silk screened, it is
cost prohibitive to do in small runs (less than 50, or more realistically
100 pieces). If anyone wants to do small runs (15 - 25 pieces at a time) I'd
be happy to share my printer's info with you. However, you must be prepared
to provide art in EPS format.

-roy-

p.s. - anyone want a Crystal Castles CPO? I just finished it and it came out
great. Check out: http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/images/cc_cpo1.jpg.
You may say it's not vector related, but it is really made up of just a
bunch of lines. :) Email me at chumblespuzz@home.com if interested.