Re: Get Well Kits on eBay?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 06:41:34 EST

It may be more cost-effective for those of us who buy mostly vectors to
just buy tubes of these chips (although the dacs can be tricky to get). It
is a great idea for a get well kit though as long as its not too
overpriced. FWIW, I know that Bob Roberts has the TL082's and the MC1495's
(I bought a bunch from him). There are a couple replacement parts listed
on that Ebay description which are nice to know though.

Jon