Re: New Monitor: #2 CIRCUIT FOR REVIEW

From: James Nelson <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 10:34:03 EST

OK, I found some cheap non inductive power resistors, and I can include the
fuses to save the yoke from fire.
I'll fix the mute resistor (thanks for catching that), and of course put big
caps at the device.

Now, If you don't want a switcher, I'm all for not building the dang thing,
but can you (or anyone) help me find out where we can get a supply of
inexpensive new, high power 200W? 110VAC in to 48VAC out center tapped
transformers so I can derive the +/- 30VDC. By inexpensive, I mean like $20
ish, not $50. Alternatively, we could use two 24V 100W transformers (not as
pretty.)

I'll get a new schematic out soon

Thanks,
James