Re: Q: Dedicated Major Havoc CPO Differences

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 22:21:04 EST

Yeah, Eric Clayberg and I discussed this 'problem' about a month ago. All the
Major havoc's that I have ever seen had the button placement like the overlay
that you are showing.
 However, Eric recently bought a dedicated MH with the button placement as shown
on the flyer (plus with red and white buttons). The game he bought was is
Northern CA as well. So we figured that there existed an early proto with this
configuration (probably because one of the designers preferred the placement
like that). The game he bought is most likely the one in the flyer pic as well
we thought, but if yours is the same, then hmmm. Maybe they did a few like that.
  Strange ehhh.
    jess