Re: Q: Dedicated Major Havoc Marquee Differences??

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 11:50:07 EST

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Cook, Nicholas wrote:

> Is it just me or do the marquees of these look different as well (this has
> probably already been brought up):

Definately different. The one at the KLOV is on a diagonal, the one at
gamearchive is flat across.

Now I can't recall which my dedicated MH has. One thing I've always thought
weird was that the marque isn't painted directly on to the glass -- it's a
plastic sheet behind the glass. Is this normal ?

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/