Re: Q: Dedicated Major Havoc Marquee Differences??

From: Werner Sharp <wsharp_at_macromedia.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 13:05:04 EST

To clarify my last post, I was asking for offers on the entire game, not
just it's control panel. It's in Oakland, CA and only available for pickup
(no shipping, sorry). It's in pretty good shape with a WG monitor in it.
Some bump and bruises but overall in pretty nice condition.

Werner Sharp
wsharp@macromedia.com

At 12:37 PM 11/11/99 -0500, Eric Clayberg wrote:
>>My marquee is straight across with ATARI written in Yellow, opposed to
Red on