Re: free Black Widow cabinet

From: <FBowen_at_checkfree.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 14:19:31 EST

I know in Germany they were lumped into the same group as gambling machines
and no one under 18 was allowed to touch a gambling machine. I think that
probably limited the market...just slightly. And it's probably much
tougher to reel in new customers at 18 because they're just at the driving
age and they've probably discovered LOVE! OK, OK. LUST! They were also
more expensive to play.

ObVector: I'm looking for a Space Duel control panel. Doesn't have to
have the buttons or CPO. LMK if you're looking to get rid of one. Thanks!

Matthew Sell <msell@ix.netcom.com>@lists.cc.utexas.edu on 11/12/99 02:07:44
PM

Please respond to vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu

Sent by: owner-vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu