Re: Space Duel PCB vector scramble

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 16:06:44 EST

On my Tempest, I was getting weird vectors. Looked like the ALUs, so I
rearranged them in the hope that it would change (it did not). Also in line
with them was the pokeys. Replaced them and the screen was great again.

Just a shot in the dark.

-Al-

Rcpilot2u@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/15/1999 11:58:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> dshuman@mindspring.com writes:
>
> <<
> couple years ago. Replaced one of the DACs and everything was back to
> normal. Unfortunately, I can't remember how I figured out which DAC to
> replace. Try the touch test--is one DAC running warmer than the other?
>
> --
> Dave
> >>

> Have not done that. I will try tonight and see :)

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                    =-
-= Learn how to install a Cap Kit in your video game's monitor and   =-
-= see a whole lot more on my web page at:                           =-
-=               http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone                  =-