Atari AVG ASIC Replacement Pre-orders

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 15:29:12 EST

Hi everyone,

I might have forgotten to mention this before, but I actually sent the Atari
AVG ASIC replacement boards out for production a few weeks ago. (This is
the plug-in replacement for the Atari CO-137279-001 chip that runs the AVG
in Star Wars, Gravitar, Space Duel, etc.)

Anyway, they're due back this week, so I'm going to offer another of my
"Vectorlist Specials" as a pre-order:

 * For orders received prior to December 1st, 1999 the price will be $25
each.
 * Shipping for 1-3 pieces is $6 by UPS ground in the continental US.
 * Shipping for 4+ is FREE in the continental US.

After the pre-order period, whatever units I have left will either be $30 or
$35 each (depending on how many are left over) and my "normal"
shipping/handling charges will apply($7 for first piece, $2 for each
additional).

So...

If you want to pre-order any please print out the form at:

http://www.multigame.com/avg_preorder.html

...and send it in with payment. I need to receive them prior to December
1st, 1999 for the special pricing to be in effect! (I'm really busy with
work and the MultiJAMMA and MultiExidy stuff now, so I'm going to be strict
about the cutoff-- I'm doing all the pre-order boards in one build/packout,
so this is your one shot at getting any cheap! :-)

For people outside the continental US, contact me and we'll figure out
shipping charges...

Please e-mail to: clay@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Thanks,
-Clay