Vector Art Project List

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 23:34:42 EST

Ok. Here's my current art project list:

Tempest CPO - Artwork near finished. Removed from active projects list. :(
Dedicated Major Havoc CPO - Near completion. :)
720->MH CPO - Don't laugh. Simple mods from ded. MH above.
Gravitar CPO - Artwork scanned and re-assembled. Next on list.
Reactor - Artwork scanned and re-assembled. Probably a quickie after
Gravitar.
Tempest Marquee - Scanned, awaiting speaker-hole punch and die from
machinist before completing art.
Tempest->MH Conv. Marquee - Same as above.
Tempest->MH Conv. CPO - Wanna do. Have NOS CPO available for scanning.
Quantum CPO - Wanna do. The guy with the T->MH CPO needs this done. Has CP
with CPO.

I'd like to do the Tempest and T->MH marquee at the same time (same
die-cut), and it only makes sense to the the T->MH CPO then as well.

I'd like to do the Quantum CPO, but on the Apollo's page they say they've
already scanned it in. I don't think they have actually begun the art yet. I
don't want to compete with them, but if I get to it first... ;) I will
contact them when I'm ready to begin and will make sure that I'm not
stepping on their toes.

The 720->MH CPO is a fun project I'm doing for a fellow Vector Collector.
This should not take a lot of time away from my other projects and I think
the end result will be pretty cool (unique if nothing else).

There was another Vector Collector (I don't remember who, off-hand) that
purchased that Star Trek cockpit that was converted into a Battlezone. I've
offerred to make a custom CPO for him as well.

And then there's that multi-vector CPO on the GameArchive. I've tried to
email the designer of that CPO but the email bounced.

Somewhere in between all this I'd like to get some of my games working. :)
Anybody want to trade some art for some board work?

Is there anything else that anybody needs?

-roy-