Re: 2N6259 Transisitors

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 18:47:43 EST

Hello folks!

An altavista.com search for "2n6259" produced 25 hits. Some promising
possible sources for these:

http://www.qrf.com/xsistor2.htm

http://www.derf-intl.com/electronics/44.html

(use the above site's search engine for "2n6259". Even lists RCA brand
in stock, it appears.

http://www.members.tripod.com/~semiconductor/html

http://www.lapazusa.com/elect/semi/trans.htm

http://members.aol.com/picotronic/tba229.htm

If anyone checks out these sources and finds out pricing (including
volume discounts), availability, and minimum order requirements, please
repost with the info!

Noel