Re: Vector Art Project List

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 19:56:25 EST

> I'll second that ! My overlay was pealed off and the CP was painted
> black. After seeing how colorful and vivid they are at Vidtopia, It
> would certainly complete my machine. These are backlit on the CC,
> would that be a problem for translucency ?

Interesting. I don't think there would be a problem with translucency as I
will use the same techniques to do the Tempest and MH marquees. I would need
original art to work from - either an NOS CPO or a CP in good condition.
Anyone have one?

How is the CPO mounted? Is there plexi or something under the translucent
portions?

-roy-