Running scared from NAMCO

From: Simon Whittam <shag_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 20:00:34 EST

Humm, looks like the TBS and NAMCO lawsuit is
reducing the amount of multi-games on the market. :-(

Is this going to influence our "vector" mulitgames and
artwork projects? Will this all go underground or become completely
terminated like the Dragon's Lair Artwork project?

I hope not, I have lots of games that need restoring ...

Any comments from the "underground" vectorlist? I'm guessing
this will all become covert in the next few months ...

  SPW (luckily owns a Multipac before they got extinct;
        wondering where the tempest MG went and hoping
        the Tempest/Robo/Joust/SG/Gravitar etc CPOs remain obtainable).