Happy Thanksgiving !

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 12:33:25 EST

Just wanted to with a Happy Thanksgiving to all on Vectorlist.

I've posted in the past what I think is the secret to a good Tempest game --
playing at noon on Thanksgiving, when (at least in NY) the classic rock
stations play Alice's Restaurant. (It was 5 years ago on Thankgiving . . .)

And once again I got my high score. 152k.

Pathetic, I know. I did score better last year, but I managed to reset the
scores at some point.

Give it a shot, see if it improves your score.

http://www.westnet.com/