Re: vectorbeam hardware

From: James Nelson <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 08:27:05 EST

Look at this board's detailed (not general) specs, etc... It should settle
fine for what you are doing

http://www.computerboards.com/cbicatalog/cbiproduct.asp?dept%5Fid=231&pf%5Fi
d=666

2 channels of D-A and 48 bits of digital output which, with some resistors,
and an op amp can do the beams.
Or, you can take the easy way out and use an 8 output D-A board for $$
It's getting expensive.

James