RE: "untested" PCBs...

From: Simon Whittam <shag_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 10:48:39 EST

If it looks like a duck,
walks like a duck,
and quacks like a duck,
then it's probably a duck.

Sometimes 1 + 1 does equal 2. [ X + Y = Z : vector content] :-)

Similarly, if it's married to a duck, it's probably also a duck
(or maybe a mallard). It doesn't matter that "she" answers your
emails or that maybe he does and signs "her" name. In the end,
it is "he" who gets the boards, tests the boards, and ships the boards
and, most importantly, is "really" selling them. It is "he"
who has the questionable shipping and dealing practices. It is "he"
who has time and time again had one excuse after another for my not
receiving my boards. I hope you go through an entire year of WAITING
for a deal to finalize .... then you'll understand.

I'm just trying to reinforce this fact to fellow Vectorheads. I hope I and
others have created enough doubt in VH minds that they are indeed wary, at
least,
when dealing with this (or these) individual(s). Just looking out for my
own.
Can you say the same?