RE: Troubleshooting Cinematronics Sound Cards

From: Simon Whittam <shag_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 16:51:55 EST

True but in this case we are specifically discussing benchtop
testing of Cinematronics sound boards. Since the power amplifier
output stage is comprised of a complementary pair of transistors
across +25V to -25V with the speaker output at the emitter junction
of each, I assume one would put the speaker from this point to GND
inorder to make some sound.

At least that's what I think I did on my benchtop setup ...

  SPW