Re: 6100 rev swaps

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 14:20:11 EST

Yes. In fact, I've had one revision give wavy interference (until I removed 2 caps) and another look great (the one w/ the interference was the original). The boards all do the same things (read: connections are the same). Only protection circuits were added and better components installed. Then again, I *could* be wrong :) I know I've swapped boards around though without blowing anything up (the swapping even worked).

Jon