RE: Selling Items on VL

From: Dave George <lebeau_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 23:34:35 EST

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999 jwelser@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu wrote:

>On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Ozdemir, Steven S, GOVMK wrote:
>
>> ps - Perhaps a new "Vector FS" list could be made instead of adding FS to
>> the existing vector list.
>
> I was actually thinking of doing exactly that. Initially, I would
>subscribe everybody who is subscribed to the vectorlist, and people who
>want to could unsubscribe at their leisure.
>
> Opinions?
>Joe

  As a lurker, I don't know how mauch say I have =)...but I've always
been bothered by seperate groups, as then I feel I need to track two
groups, as opposed to one; for fear of missing something I may be
interested in. And it seems to me, that the SNR of the original,
while maybe decreased, the SNR in a FS, is way out of proportion to any
supposed decrease in the original. There are so many blanket posts of
.forsale or .marketplace groups that it gets silly. That may be
different with a list, I'm not as familiar with how they work/react to
certain things. Anyways, that seems like enough out of me. =)

                                        Remy LeBeau