Re: Another Major Havoc Q [interesting]

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 10:32:45 EST

I think that the only syptoms that you would see running a faster PCB with a WG would be
mismatched ends of vectors since the beam wouldn't necessarily be at the correct point
before the next vector started to be drawn.
  Does anyone have both board types around with a WG monitor to check out the difference?