RE: Test jig for testing Audio Reg II pcbs

From: <FBowen_at_checkfree.com>
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 12:29:52 EST

The problem with that is that the voltage could jump around while you're
turning the +5 adjustment and kill your board too.

Hehehe. Yeah, that's me. The fastest fixer in the...well, my household.
Besides the cats, that is. They are GREAT at fixing videogames! ;-)
Actually, I want fast adjustment for when I have people over and I want to
be able to play a few different vector games in the same night. And I
worry more about killing boards changing voltages than setting up some type
of voltage limiters near the game boards.

"Keith, Brendan" <Brendan.Keith@wilcom.com>@lists.cc.utexas.edu on 12/03/99
12:10:58 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu

Sent by: owner-vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu