Re: Tempest mini cabinet that I let slip away

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 18:02:53 EST

> They pulled it out, it's a gorgeous Tempest (mini I think) cabinet, with
> 95% complete artwork on both sides, barely a few scratches, very easily
> fixed - woodwork in excellent condition, gorgeous cabinet. $20!

Tempest cabarets have a wood veneer siding (no artwork). So maybe is
was a full size upright? Gregg Woodcock does have a cabaret with
sideart, but he does not know whether it was applied at the factory or
not. I suppose there may have been a few produced with artwork. Anyone
out there know the answer to this question?

Noel