Re: Tempest mini cabinet that I let slip away

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 11:47:16 EST

I recently sold a Tempest with the European overlay on it. All of the pink
color was blue. Very unusual.

-Al-

jwelser@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Omar Vega wrote:
>
> > Anyone have a pic of the Ireland tempest cab to see if maybe that was it?
> >

> I had heard that Ireland built cabs looked just like the "normal"
> ones, but had silver-colored (i.e. unpainted) coin doors, and the
> purple/yellow lettering on the marquee.
>
> I'm not sure if that's right, but that's something I heard from
> someone else. (I had a Tempest like that, and they said "Oh, that's one
> of the Ireland-built cabs.")
>
> Joe

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                    =-
-= Learn how to install a Cap Kit in your video game's monitor and   =-
-= see a whole lot more on my web page at:                           =-
-=               http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone                  =-