Re: Vector ROTJ

From: Joel Rosenzweig <Joel_Rosenzweig_at_Agilent.com>
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 17:41:20 EST

I started thinking about this a while back, too. I even made myself
sketches of the various scenes that I'd like the game to have. What's nice
is that you can draw a production quality screen shot on your computer in no
time, since we only have to draw the vectors! :-) (No 256 colors for
shading, no sireebob!)

In my rendition, your speeder bike had the freedom to move all over the 3D
landscape of the forest of Endor. So you could pull a 360 around the trees
if you wanted to. I can just hear the bikes whir around the trees...

Joel-