Tempest Tech??

From: Jeff Bovee <jbovee_at_voyager.net>
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 19:10:50 EST

Hello again vectorlistors, I have a quick question that needs an answer
before I can play with my Tempest. The HV unit is missing from the monitor,
and I was wondering if I can power it up without hurting anything if I
remove the fuses for the 36vac???? I am very scared of harming any of the
existing components, I don't know if they work or not and I don't want to
guarantee that they won't. Please respond as soon as possible, I feel like
a kid at Christmas, and I wanna play with my new toy!!!! Any other advice
before powering up a Tempest for the first time??? Thanks for all the
help!!

Sincerely,
Jeff Bovee