Re: Tempest Tech??

From: Scott Swazey <sswazey_at_qualcomm.com>
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 12:17:21 EST

Matt,
        Use any one of the three RGB signals as the z input to a scope. Tempest
has a mono Z out on Q10(i think) Q10 combines the three RGB signals into
one mono signal, perfect for an o-scope.

-Scott

PS please re-post this to the VL if it doesn't show-up. My VL posts don't
bounce, but they never appear on the VL.

--
Scott Swazey                QUALCOMM Incorporated Work: (858) 657-2419
mailto:sswazey@qualcomm.com V-213G                Pager:(858) 683-5210