Re: Tempest Tech?? (Using the Z input on scope with Tempest)

From: Tek <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 16:40:04 EST

Ouch!

You are right. I just used negative (or positive if you look at it from
the blanking side) logic
on the RGB outputs (active low, blanked high), but ofcourse they are
not. If 'More positive
means more of that color', then a NOR is the right device.

Cya !

(Well, I am not sure wether this is still 'ON TOPIC' or not, just
because a Vector games uses

Cya !