Re: Happy Fun Band...

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 15:00:02 EST

But seriously, when I was a kid I used to see the ads from Lakeside Industries
where they sold the equipment for rebuilding CRTs. They had this oven that
heated the tube while you pumped it down and sealed it, then you fired off the
getter to finish it up and you were ready to go. The equipment was only about
$5000 or so back then and was meant to be sold to TV repair shops as a way to
"supplement their incomes". I wonder how many of those ever got sold and where
are they now.

(Tongue firmly back in cheek now) While you have them apart did you also paint
the missing dots back on the center (centre for you old world types) of the
screen?

--
Windows:
32 bit graphical interface for a